Access For All (AfA), the IMS Global working group, has created a robust set of property values and terms for accessibility. This information, or a subset of it for internet search and discover, will be used as a starting point for our properties. You can see the correspondence in our Properties Metadata Crosswalk page.
The best links to AfA are an overview of AfA 2 and 3 at http://www.imsglobal.org/accessibility/ and then the specifics and links to all of the draft specifications for AfAv3 at http://www.imsglobal.org/accessibility/#afav3. There is also a great primer at
Other background material on AfA includes
- Wiki for new AccessForAll (ISO 24751) Specification:
- http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Common_Terms_Registry and the links to the current registry content-in-waiting can be found at http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/User_Preferences under Common Terms Dictionary and then "raw data" (a set of two Google docs spreadsheets)
- Draft proposal (not submitted) for Schema.org properties based on prior ISO 24751 spec: http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Binding+AccessForAll+Properties+to+schema.org+Classes
- Slides and recording of AccessForAll presentation: http://easi.cc/archive/access4all/resources.htm (this includes linked to other resources)
- Presentation by Liddy Nevile on AccessForAll: http://www.slideshare.net/ozewai/afa-liddy-nevile